Michelin power pure?

Rookasaki

Anyone run this tire? I'm up for a new set. I ran with the pilot power 2CT for the last 4k miles, great tire. Just thinking of trying something new. Any thoughts, comments?

There running around 150 for the rear.

bmw675

kind of curious myself. STG has a special right now for $250 for the set.
thats for 180 or 190 rear, but maybe they could accomodate with a phone call? :thumbup:

raven6

Anyone run this tire? I'm up for a new set. I ran with the pilot power 2CT for the last 4k miles, great tire. Just thinking of trying something new. Any thoughts, comments?

There running around 150 for the rear.
nice tire, if you "ride" you'll burn though them pretty quick on the street... myself I like the Q2 better... I get more feedback and I feel more grip from the Q2, track and street

JonKerr

Elite Member

raven6

Im debating on trying the power pures for the track next month and then just running the rest of them off on the street after. Any thouhts?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
If you're asking me, I'd say stick with the Q2... the Power Pure is a very good tire but I like the Q2 more.

You might feel the benefit of faster turn in because it's a lighter tire... I did, but I also had it slip on me a few times...

I feel the Q2 is a better "over all tire".. tons of side grip from the Q2, straight up or while trail-breaking I never felt it slip and it operates well in a wide range of temps and air pressures.

Chevyfazer

I've herd really good thing about the bt 16 pro too, not the regular 16 but the 16 pro, if you haven't considered them.

buzzbomb

Elite Member