MCN XJ6 Review

S

steveindenmark

I saw my first XJ6 naked today and liked it. The seat is more rounded, a bit like the Yamaha lowered seat for the Fz6. If the XJ6 seat fits the FZ6 everyone should go out and buy one.

In the report he has taken to calling it the "DIVVY". DIVVY means stupid to me so lets not call it that eh??

A good report for the new bike though.

Steve

M

muzkur

I have a question.

Have gossips about XJ6 introduction in Brazil.
I want to buy a FZ6, but the XJ6 price should be more attractive.

Anyone may help to decide about wich one to buy? XJ6 are much worst than Fz6, that price really are a plus?

Thanks!

grommit

I have a question.

Anyone may help to decide about wich one to buy? XJ6 are much worst than Fz6, that price really are a plus?

Thanks!
Whats wrong with your YBR250?

Nelly

I have a question.

Thanks!
Have a chat to the dealer about service costs and spares. I think both bikes are very nice.

I love your YBR, if they were available I would get one.

Nelly

M

muzkur

Whats wrong with your YBR250?
Nothing wrong, but to travelling a long distance, 600cc should will be more comfortable.

I wondering to own all 2 bikes. YBR to day-by-day and a 600cc to weekend funs. :D

grommit

Nothing wrong, but to travelling a long distance, 600cc should will be more comfortable.

I wondering to own all 2 bikes. YBR to day-by-day and a 600cc to weekend funs. :D
So maybe that tells you about the bike you should be looking for.