MCN Fantasy Road Race

S

Stumbles06

Cheers Daniel.

Now, to make up for lost time... When's the first BSB race???
Tis ok, I went back to the fantasy site, and the calender is there.. Brands Hatch on 10 Apr-13 Apr... Sweet.

:)

M

Mattberkshire

I'm in and I will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

S

Stumbles06

You've grabbed yourself a good team there DDG, I could have used my head a bit more when picking riders. WSBK having 2 rounds per meeting, double points available. Oh well, I picked up some handy points anyway.

Also, if anyone wants Live Streaming of the races, or wants to go back and watch the previous rounds, follow this link, and there will be links to the races in the Main thread for each race. The guy will update the thread with Live links, and also puts up "on-demand" links if you want to replay any race, or watch it if you missed it Live.

Live Streaming links

Hmm, might start another thread just for Live Streaming.

S

Stumbles06

Did anyone select Josh Brookes in the BSB class?? If you did, he won't be racing this weekend :(
It's a scam I think, they just don't want another Aussie racer in the mix :rof:

Factory HM Plant Honda rider Josh Brookes will NOT be racing at this weekend’s opening race after immigration officials refused him entry and sent him back home to Australia due to visa problems.

MCN has just learned that Brookes was refused entry this morning at Heathrow and is already on his way home. He will be replaced this weekend at Brands Hatch by Steve Plater.

According to insiders there was a problem with the work permit on Brookes’s visa and immigration officials refused him entry to the UK.
:rockon:

H

Humperdinkel

Gee you've bought well in the fantasy league Daniel , you 1st and daylight 2nd :D....Sorry Dave just wanted to rub it in :Flip:.....my seasons on the up and up , settled in with a good selection and starting the run home :thumbup: