Louisiana

6R Blackout

C'mon guys don't leave me out, I wanna meet up too :(.

Please don't leave without me:) I am in if we can discuss a meeting point. Somewhere in the middle of the state like Ville Platte? Who's in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Bradlockard

I'm down with a ride! I got a group of guys and I'm pretty sure they would all be down to go! Lets all get a big ass group of people together!!!

6R Blackout

I can ride from New Orleans to Alexandria in about 4-6 hours. My problem is I have to wait till my left hand surgery is done and healed. Say late July?????

I'm up for it and hunter we can meet up in Lafayette that way you won't have to drive all the way by yourself!

Vulpine, I'm actually in baton rouge right now but not on my bike!

6R Blackout

I am up for meeting Vulpine in BR and then going up to Lafayette then hitting 49 north from there?. Don't forget I will be out with my Carpral tunnel till atleast mid July. Other than that let's ride fellows

Vulpine

Seems that quite a few of us have something going on right now. Just a thought--we could wait until it cools down a little. Maybe early fall? I wear full gear each time I ride and as you all know in La. it can get very uncomfortable quick with the heat. Whatever works out for everyone. If this gets off the ground, sounds good hunter77.

6R Blackout

Seems that quite a few of us have something going on right now. Just a thought--we could wait until it cools down a little. Maybe early fall? I wear full gear each time I ride and as you all know in La. it can get very uncomfortable quick with the heat. Whatever works out for everyone. If this gets off the ground, sounds good hunter77.

The fall would really be nice, won't be as hot, I am in let's just keep everyone posted!

6R Blackout

Ok fellas the weather is slowly turning cooler, we need to start talking some details, and dates for a ride!!!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

dsanchez222

I'm in Natchitoches, Let me know when any of you get a weekend off and want to go riding. I'm available pretty much every weekend. I'm working on learning lots of good roads to ride in the area also.