Louisiana

Bradlockard

Join our group on Facebook, "north Louisiana riders" we are always on the road. 6rblackout thanks dsanchez for joining. I hope you can make a group ride soon. We had a ride planned for Sunday but rain rain.

dsanchez222

Time for a ride!

Well everyone, it's starting to get cooler and we're seeing some great weekend weather for riding. I think it's time we try and find a weekend soon where all of us Louisianians can get together and go for a nice long ride.

Post up what weekends your available to go riding and we'll find the one that works best for everybody. I'm good for every weekend except next.

I'm thinking we can all meet somewhere central like Alexandria.

Last edited:

NOLAstylee

I'm bringing this thread back from the dead. Any riders in the NOLA area? I'm new to riding and motorcycles in general.. got my bike last week and got a few days riding under my belt. The weather is starting to cool down and we finally got a solid week of sunshine in the forecast.

i haven't been on the interstate yet but i'm itching to ride some of those country north shore roads. wont be too long.. wheres the south LA riders at?

NOLAstylee

Right here, took a ride from Mandeville to bush this morn

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2
i hear the ride from bush to folsom is pretty nice. gotta check that out

etrnalone

so did the ride every take place? i know it was like a year ago but has anyone thought of putting one together. im in the baton rouge area. we usually take a quick ride on hwy16 to 22 in springfield. its a nice twisty road but have to watch the speed. its a short ride but very fun.