Looking for pics of headlight assembly/mount.

yamanube

Is somebody able to shoot some pictures of the headlight assembly (preferably with the bezel removed) and also how it mounts to the front of the bike? Looking for pictures of the naked XJ6.

Edd

Happy to do this for you, I have both my bike and a digital camera with me at work. Unfortunately, I'm not exactly sure what you need to see. I won't be able to remove anything anytime soon though :)

Edd

OK, so, without knowing what you want these for, I've just taken a guess and taken a few photos to start off with. I've circled the mounts in red, as there's a lot of junk behind there :)

If you let me know specifics of what you need, I can go take some more easy enough.

yamanube

Thank you very much, it looks to me like there are two brackets that bolt to either triple tree and the frame of the headlight bolts to those is this correct? So I need to find those two brackets....

Last edited:

B_SLO

OK, so, without knowing what you want these for, I've just taken a guess and taken a few photos to start off with. I've circled the mounts in red, as there's a lot of junk behind there :)

If you let me know specifics of what you need, I can go take some more easy enough.
These pics don't show up for me. In chrome it just says attached thumbnails, in microsoft edge the thumbnails show (no pic) but takes me to a blank page when I click on the link. Anyone know a solution?

The original poster of the pics would have to reupload them. The links are dead, that's why they don't come up.

Or, someone could take new pictures, and post them.