Looking for new wheels

DefyingLegions

Hello Everyone,

I did some quick digging ( not extensive ) on some possible wheels for my 2010 FZ6R. I didn't know if there where some go to sites or preferably stores to go to for wheels that fit my bike. If you all have any ideas, tips, or information, everything is appreciated.

Thanks!

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

DefyingLegions

Yea I am starting to think the same thing. I got a great deal on my bike and I love the color scheme, yet I think I want to move away from the gold rims. Nothing elaborate just black and add some red tape. Thats my objective anyways

Deathdiesel

To those of you who like the style of the original rims, maybe powder coat them? Or have them powder coated? Just an option

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

arse

Hey man I'm located in canton oh and would be interested in trading my black wheels for gold, as long as they Are in mint condition like mine. Ill pm you my number so we can talk about details.

xb_guy

Anyone that doesn't like their gold wheels, I will happily swap my black ones. I just bought a black 09 (4000 one owner miles) and really thing the gold wheels would look awesome one it. Not sure how we'd work out shipping and tires, but I'd be open to talking about it and can get some pics. :D

Fabes_movin

Anyone that doesn't like their gold wheels, I will happily swap my black ones. I just bought a black 09 (4000 one owner miles) and really thing the gold wheels would look awesome one it. Not sure how we'd work out shipping and tires, but I'd be open to talking about it and can get some pics. :D
Shipping??? Ride your bike there swap and ride back.

Fabes_movin

Hello Everyone,

I did some quick digging ( not extensive ) on some possible wheels for my 2010 FZ6R. I didn't know if there where some go to sites or preferably stores to go to for wheels that fit my bike. If you all have any ideas, tips, or information, everything is appreciated.

Thanks!
If in the socal area I'd be willing to trade my black wheels for your gold

Just_Jim

If in the socal area I'd be willing to trade my black wheels for your gold
That post is from 2013 and the poster hasn't been on here since 2014. The poster, bike, and wheels are probably long gone.