Looking for a new helmet? Heres a steal

bleedinblue

Elite Member
Last edited:

jocampo

Kind of off topic ...

But can someone recommend me a good Helmet that can reduce or minimize wind buffeting in a considerable way?

I have a 100 bucks HJC that maybe I should finally change.

Thanks,

richierich781

Just bought the black and gold for 160 shipped from new enough to match the 2010 raven! It's a steal for that price!

CrazyCawi

Kind of off topic ...

But can someone recommend me a good Helmet that can reduce or minimize wind buffeting in a considerable way?

I have a 100 bucks HJC that maybe I should finally change.

Thanks,
arai quest

CrazyCawi

I don't need one I was just sharing with the community

Flipflash

Elite Member

Detrich

Great helmet. Just too bad no fit my noggen so good. :(

0150r

I really like the fit of my Scorpion EXO-500, but it's too loud for me. Does anyone know if the EXO-1000 is any quieter?

I need to take off my gopro mount on top of the helmet to see if that helps at all. I don't mount the camera on their anymore because it turns my helmet into a sail when doing a head check.

dmkun

I currently own a HJC IS-33 and would like to buy my first full face helmet. I want wide eyeport and after some research i am looking to invest in Arai RX-Q (either scarab or oriental). Does anyone here have experience with one of these for street riding and touring? Any other comparable wide eyeport full-face helmet that you would recommend aside from this?