Live Chat?

WenMark

I can't remember do we have it? If so does anybody use it one here? Do we have the ability to do it? Would you utilize it?

Barkwindjammer

And no-one uses it, I'll keep saying this, the site as a whole is ridiculously too big, I frequent dozens of forum sites and ALL of them are not even a quarter the size of this place, its off-putting, confusing to new users and to try and find a post that you maybe chanced upon a month or two ago is a task in itself, your site stats will be telling you that although you have many many 'visitors' how many return on a regular basis???, just my opinions, and everyones entitled to my opinions :D:p

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
And no-one uses it, I'll keep saying this, the site as a whole is ridiculously too big, I frequent dozens of forum sites and ALL of them are not even a quarter the size of this place, its off-putting, confusing to new users and to try and find a post that you maybe chanced upon a month or two ago is a task in itself, your site stats will be telling you that although you have many many 'visitors' how many return on a regular basis???, just my opinions, and everyones entitled to my opinions :D:p
You know, I'm starting to get annoyed with your nit-picking of this site. :spank:

This has been discussed before, so please drop it. You are free to start your own website if you would like and only have one or two places to post the myriad of thread topics that can be found here. Rant off!

Back to the topic at hand...

Yes, the chat is up and running, and I occasionally pop in to see if anyone is in, but I don't often come across anybody. It may be due to time-zone differences and the different work schedules that we all have.

WenMark

Yeah your probably right, maybe we could have chat times that we all go there. If we started using it more then it would become popular. I mean other sites non motorcyclelists have chat rooms going 24/7, so I just saying (not complaining) that we could utilize it more:)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah your probably right, maybe we could have chat times that we all go there. If we started using it more then it would become popular. I mean other sites non motorcyclelists have chat rooms going 24/7, so I just saying (not complaining) that we could utilize it more:)
I totally agree. I am a member of other forums that actually schedule chat times. Maybe we could give that a try and see what sort of turnout there is.

Blue-Sun

Elite Member
Last edited:

Barkwindjammer

You know, I'm starting to get annoyed with your nit-picking of this site. :spank:

This has been discussed before, so please drop it. You are free to start your own website if you would like and only have one or two places to post the myriad of thread topics that can be found here. Rant off!

Back to the topic at hand...

Yes, the chat is up and running, and I occasionally pop in to see if anyone is in, but I don't often come across anybody. It may be due to time-zone differences and the different work schedules that we all have.
Far easier to find what your looking for when there's fewer places to look, no ?

JSP

Super Moderator
Far easier to find what your looking for when there's fewer places to look, no ?
Fewer places to look means there will be far MORE threads in each of those "fewer" places. Which means more to sift through trying trying to find what you may be looking for. I like it being broke out like this. It is a new bike and as the site grows it will get better traffic. I really doubt they are gonna change the site the more you complain, so I would learn to live with it, and stop pissing off the mods ya? :don'tknow: