Ladies comfort boots

Bluefang

Hey ladies,
What boots do you wear? I'm looking riding boots that I can walk around in for a few hours comfortably. Not really a fan of walking around in the track style riding boots (unless I'm at the track ofc). Any suggestions, experiences?

Bluefang

No ladies have responded, and while I am not, I can say that my wife wears Harley boots. Something similar to these and loves them:

Harley Shawnee Boots
Thanks!! I was actually looking at those recently. I like the easy on off with the zipper and good ankle support for the one foot method. I just wasn't sure if they were gonna be comfortable. Has your wife walked around in them a lot or just while riding?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Actually, she usually wears them to work, and walks around all day, or wears them when we aren't riding. If you are looking for an alternative, I wear Milwaukee boots, which I think are who makes the Harley boots. I got mine from Dennis Kirk. Here are the Milwaukee boots they offer. I can say that the Milwaukee's that I have are constructed very well, and they seem just as good as the Harley boots that I had. Definitely saves on the Harley name. Agreed, the zipper is great, I don't tie my boots anymore!!

https://www.denniskirk.com/milwaukee/milwaukee-classic/boots-shoes-and-accessories/100.ipp/pricedesc.srt?_requestid=4121513
Might not be comfortable wearing Crankshaft w/Bearings and Gaskets :D

DakinechicK

I have these....
Speed Womens Motorcycle Boot womens motorcycle boot [42] - $129.95 : Altimate Performance Gear, Protection, Quality, Function and Value. No substitutions!

and these....
Icon Women's Bombshell Boots - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

They are both okay as far as comfort goes but I have to say I like the icons better. Keep in mind I only really wear heels on an everyday basis so I am used to walking pretty much anywhere in them hence the reason I like the icons. Just used to the heeled style. BUT, they aren't for everyone. They don't have super awesome traction so if you're not super comfortable on your bike, I wouldn't recommend them. Also if you aren't used to walking in heels all day, they aren't for you.

I've yet to find a motorcycle boot that I absolutely love unfortunately. I need a heel because I am short and really enjoy being able to touch the ground, however one is not on the market that is super legit. I had these in the past...River Road Women's Crossroads Buckle Boots - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore and they were the absolute worst to spend a day in walking around, riding, etc. They were like bricks on my feet. Hated em.

It's all about going into a store and trying them on. I understand you won't get a sense of how they would be all day on your feet, but it's a trial and error type deal. Like I said, I haven't found ones that are super comfy, sexy, and fit my needs to the T, but I always continue to look. Anyway, I don't feel like I was any type of help....so I'm Sorry! Just wanted to offer up my opinion.

Good luck!

Bluefang

Actually, she usually wears them to work, and walks around all day, or wears them when we aren't riding.
Perfect! Just what I was looking for. The milwaukee boots look pretty cool too, choices choises. Thanks for the info :thumbup:

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

2QUIK4U

I have had the Harley boots for a few years, and they are not really comfortable for walking, they are very stiff. And since they are not reinforced in the left toe area, the leather is very scuffed and the toe box is collapsing from shifting. Not sure about the Milwaukee's.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Sport Bike Girl

I just wear my EMS boots by Magnum. Been using them for many years, they are sturdy, comfortable, affordable and last forever.

Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

FazerWest

Hey ladies,
What boots do you wear? I'm looking riding boots that I can walk around in for a few hours comfortably. Not really a fan of walking around in the track style riding boots (unless I'm at the track ofc). Any suggestions, experiences?
realize this is an older post but i just got these at cyclegear for a STEAL and took them for a ride tonight and LOVE them, was a bit strange to not be able to feel the shifter (i could when wearing tennis shoes) but it was fast to get used to. before tonight i rode with them on the back of hubby's bike and walking in them was way better than i expected, i imagine after they break in they will be fantastic to walk in, lots of padding in them but still roomy, its strange.

BILT Street Gear - Women's Typhoon Waterproof Leather Motorcycle Boots - Cycle Gear

good luck on your hunt for boots!

if you arnt dead set on boots these are a steal because shift no longer makes street gear

Shift Racing Women's Curve Street Shoes - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

they get awesome reviews too!

2QUIK4U

Are the toes reinforced for shifting?

Sport Bike Girl

Are the toes reinforced for shifting?
Information and Details about the TCX X-Square Boots - Womens
made by TCX Boots

Finally, a women's specific version of one of TCX's best-selling boots. TCX didn't just "shrink and pink" the X-Square Lady, but utilized the same anatomy-focused product development considerations for this Women's model that they have applied to others like the Lady Aura. These include using a women's specific last with narrower heel, lower toe box, and accommodation for a higher arch.

Features:
UPPER: suede with patent leather inserts and padded collar
LINING: 2D mesh
PROTECTION: ankle guards, reinforced toe and heel counter
CLOSURE: laces and Velcro® band
INSOLE: molded EVA with antibacterial, moisture wicking face fabric
SOLE: wear-resistant, mono compound rubber sole with specific grip area