Ladies comfort boots

A

Anant

I have also seen that same boots. It is really comfortable.
Thanks!! I was actually looking at those recently. I like the easy on off with the zipper and good ankle support for the one foot method. I just wasn't sure if they were gonna be comfortable. Has your wife walked around in them a lot or just while riding?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

behindXgrnXeyes

I wear the women's Shift Curve

I love them, I've walked around the mall in them, worn them to work, all day...I have them in white and while like anything white, they are a pain to keep clean, look great with jeans! (and dress paints on some days)

I do not believe Shift makes them anymore, go figure....companies always stop making womens boots yet we never stop wearing em, but I still see them on a lot of different pages for sale

ajones70

Run with the Bulls boots

Hi, I am new to biking so just went through getting all new gear and was very frustrated trying to find a pair of comfy boots. I ended up getting a pair of boots by Speed and Strength called Run with the Bulls boots. They give alot of protection and are a skater boat style. I'm 5'8" and wear size 10 ladies and theres not alot of selection out there at all for me. These are super comfy on and off the bike. Good luck!

Sixpackgal28

Comfy Ladies Boots !

I have these and I love them! They are comfortable to walk in as well!
I wear Size 7 shoe, but bought these in 7.5 so better to actually try them on then order online first!

ICON Ladies Sacred Low

FastFreddy

Have you ever walked into a motorbike store and notice that some jackets have a different cut, so thinking they might be a quality Euro cut, you go have a look, but then you notice some jackets have frilly bits and names that sound like an Italian beer and you can tell the checkout dude is looking at you so you move sideways a few steps and pick up XL leather mans jacket and make a few manly grunts as if nothing happened ?

btcnz

Its a bit of recycling thread, but these are my "rally" boots, comfy enough to wear for a couple of days riding and standing around in a paddock drinking and occasionally sleeping in when there has been too much of the aforementioned drinking and the temperatures mean you can see snow. Anyway, I have a few pairs of boots but these are by far the best as far as comfort goes.

Link didn't work! They are alpine stars stella torres

oh and they are pretty

lark

SEDICI - Women's Misano Motorcycle Boots - Perforated - Street - Boots - Women's - Cycle Gear

Got these sedici boots, I wear them, but I kind of hate them. They're too roomy in some areas and too tight in others. I have a high arch and narrow foot. I thought an italian fit would be better, I was wrong. Ordered 10 which is my normal size. Guess my calves are too fat, the velcro wouldn't stay put as I was walking around in the house with them, I wore them around the house for a while trying to break them in. Now I've been on the bike with them and they're warm. That's about the only thing I like. The first ride the velcro undid itself, and now it just feels clunky since the boot is a bit too big. Ordered some moto shoes instead, waiting on them to come in. Will only wear these when taking long rides with increased spill danger. It's impossible to tuck any pants into these boots, which sucks.

Emma

I hate my feet.

I have no choice but to wear men's boots and shoes.

As I am a six foot tall Amazon, my feet are proportionately just as large.

I have yet to find anyone that makes a size 13 women's shoe or boot for my huge feet without having to pay an arm, a leg, an overy, and one of my boobs for a custom job for normal footwear; not to mention something specialized for riding my bike.