Just Moved to Wisconsin

well at least the weather in Alaska and Wisconsin is very similar :)
congrats on the new job hope all works out for you.
Yea no kidding. The winter here needs to just stop. We've had a couple of 50-60 degree teasers but it needs to be 60s everyday not just 3 times a month!

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Grumpy

Well as it turns out, I just purchased a new home on the border of Illinois and Wisconsin. So Milwaukee is less than a hour away.

Cheers!

DiHydro

Looks like it's starting to warm up, too bad that means rain too. I almost got caught out last night, while I was adding some new bits to the bike, but I saw the clouds roll in and got the cover on in time! :cool:

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Grumpy

I don't mind ridding in the rain at all, but I would have to agree with not riding in an thunder/electrical storm.

aarone0302

Completely random here. I'm from Milwaukee. But currently live in virginia. If you guys are looking for a decent ride. Holy hill is a fun place to ride. Nice roads out that way. Took these pics there

Used to ride a Harley. Didn't take it with when I moved to virginia. Currently sitting at my grandparents place in Milwaukee. Anywho. It's a decent ride out that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jammer

Goin to Osh Kosh for the Rock USA festival next month. Alas the girlfriend has banned the bike from the trip. :(

DiHydro

Goin to Osh Kosh for the Rock USA festival next month. Alas the girlfriend has banned the bike from the trip. :(
You're coming to Oshkosh from Kentucky? I presume you are camping at the grounds? I live in Oshkosh, so I am looking forward to traffic for Rock and Country USA. :rolleyes::justkidding:

jammer

We are actually stayin in Neenah. We go to a music festival somewhere every year. Last couple years it has been Rock on the Range in Columbus, OH. My girlfriend has never been to WI so Rock USA won out this year.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member