Just Bought

Jerzee55

Hello everyone, I just purchased a 13’ FZ6R. I have not ridden for quite a while. I came down with Bells Palsy that caused major dizziness. At 57 yrs old I thought I would never be able to ride again. My first ride I did 130 miles with a huge grin the whole time
Enjoy your 'new to you' ride. :)

Just Fiona

You are welcome. It is scary at first. I actually went to a Kawasaki ride event that they allowed you to ride any of the bikes. I came back so happy that I was still able to ride. Age is just a number!

FloridaStef

Hello everyone, I just purchased a 13’ FZ6R. I have not ridden for quite a while. I came down with Bells Palsy that caused major dizziness. At 57 yrs old I thought I would never be able to ride again. My first ride I did 130 miles with a huge grin the whole time
You GO! I am a year older than you, also own an FZ6R (as well as a Kawasaki Concours 14). I was rear ended almost 7 years ago and was horrifically injured; it took me 2 months before I was able to walk. I took a break from riding, but after 2 years I missed it so much that I climbed right back in the saddle. LIFE IS FOR LIVING! You GO!!!