Is there anybody out there

Yummy Yellow

I can't believe there are no threads in this part of the forum. If you were waiting for somebody to start something..here it is.
Hi I'm Paul, from Cape Town South Africa.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

gregarmer

I can't believe there are no threads in this part of the forum. If you were waiting for somebody to start something..here it is.
Hi I'm Paul, from Cape Town South Africa.
Hello from Florida (originally from Stellenbosch, Cape Town).

Welcome and ride safe!

iSpoolin

I've never rode down there, but I have been in South Africa for work.

Idk where the place your from is but the Phillips location there is:
SAE Buisness Park
Plot 10990, Vaalbank Middelburg 1050

or something like that lol, it was a cool place!

Yummy Yellow

Hi everyone, thanks for replying.
Hi gregarmer, Stellenbosch is one of my favourite places in the Western Cape, take a ride up Helshoogte often. You must miss the place.
Can't say I've been to Middelburg iSpoolin, don't go up country that much, but actually might be moving to Joburg in the not too distant future, as your wife would tell you Marthy, that's where the money is.

Even though there's still no bikers' reply from Africa at least there is some activity from people who has/had links with S Africa. I'm sure there are many FZ6R owners in SAfrica nevermind Africa, I think they not aware of this forum or think it's mainly for N Americans.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Parcho

One of old my co-workers was from South Africa. She would always speak in Afrikaans. I think the only word I remember is Oohats or something, no idea how to spell it.

Yummy Yellow

Hahaha
If it's 'ooh ghats!' then it's kinda like 'oh crap'...your name. There is no correct spelling for that, it's usually not written.

Alan, you should. Cape Town is beautiful, the mountain, the sights, the people. Rest of South Africa too, but Cape Town is special. Ok I'm biased. But you won't be sorry, there is so much to see and do.

Elbiec

FZ owner in SA

Hi Paul

I am now living in Port Elizabeth. I am new to the forum. I bought a new 2013 FZ6R ABS last week. I was in the Lowveld (Nelspruit) for 10 years- best place in SA for riding bike.

Regards

Elbie

fz6 r

Hi Paul,

I'm Andre from Johannesburg! I've just joined the forum, taking delivery of my 2010 FZ6R tomorrow..super stoked !