Is there any other members from Alabama

bikerMommy

I'm about 3 hours from ya, I live in Columbus, GA. I haven't seen any 6Rs around here in the 2 years I've been riding, so I wonder the same thing.

AngryAnt

I'm from South MS, and to my knowledge I've only noticed one other FZ6R in town, and of course it had to be the same color as mine.

wby0001

I'm about 3 hours from ya, I live in Columbus, GA. I haven't seen any 6Rs around here in the 2 years I've been riding, so I wonder the same thing.
1 year later... i'm only about 40 minutes from you over here in auburn. can't say i've seen another 6R over there though.

bobby bo bonsin

Im in the southeastern most part of alabama.

bobby bo bonsin

I NOW HAVE 100 POSTS!!!!:D:wav::steve:

bobby bo bonsin

Thank ya thank ya very much. I now have 101. Ok i stop doing that.:postcop:

maddog4life3

just bought my bike wedesnday im in hoober first day on site! everone areound from alabaster to ham say they havent seen anyone with this bike

maddog4life3

well crown vics kick ass! i have mine blacked out tint all the way around and well the trunk hits hard as hell =] but i think i might be moving out to sea on my trip that i am making soon. i was let go from my job here yesterday so i figure F#$% it take a nice slow time to get up to sea visit hella states and just never come back haha