In progress..!

Chris K.

Hello people!

So, I've been a new member around here, introduced myself into the "newcomers" section and I think its time to also introduce my beautiful lady.
She is a Yamaha XJ6 Diversion F, European model of FZ6R since I'm from Greece.
It's been like 2-3 weeks now that I've been installing/modding some goodies on her and the main idea of her looks finished tonight. I think the result is pretty damn good so far!

Rizoma and LightTech mixed pieces in Red like Grips, Engine/Fuel caps, Bar ends, Brake pump cover plus more.
LightTech adjustable license plate.
Fully blacked out Puig Double Bubble racing screen.
Pazzo-like fully adjustable levers (amazing fit & quality!)
LightTech frame protectors.
Renthal black handlebar modded to fit.
Custom decals and rim tapes from a good friend.

Next in line would be.. R6 Headers plus Viper can as my Exhaust mod, Spiegler SS Brake Line kit with Red fittings, Custom seat hopefully matching the FZ6R one and some more stuff to fully finish the project.

Attachments

cavcuz05

where did you get the brake pump cover/top tree bolt

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Chris K.

where did you get the brake pump cover/top tree bolt
These are from LighTech. My mechanic made the order for me. You can always check LighTech for more infos, you should search for XJ6/Diversion F parts, most of them fit FZ6R aswell.

One question to you people, even tho I've had plenty of search around the forum about R6 headers plus random can, didnt get into my attention if a Power Commander / Juice Box is a MUST to have in that combo aswell ? I think your fuel management gets bit wierd or am I wrong ? :confused:

cavcuz05

These are from LighTech. My mechanic made the order for me. You can always check LighTech for more infos, you should search for XJ6/Diversion F parts, most of them fit FZ6R aswell.

One question to you people, even tho I've had plenty of search around the forum about R6 headers plus random can, didnt get into my attention if a Power Commander / Juice Box is a MUST to have in that combo aswell ? I think your fuel management gets bit wierd or am I wrong ? :confused:

yes it is a must...i would do a powercommander that way you get proper fuel/air mixture...in addition there several maps here that can help aswell