Icon Field Armor Vest problem.

Ivan_13

I bought an Icon field armor vest a few months back, which I wear every time I ride.

I just have one issue with it, and I was wondering if any of you had this happen while you're riding with that vest on.

Have any of you ever had either of the Velcro straps come undone while you're riding? The damn closure comes undone, and all of a sudden my vest starts flapping with the wind, and I have to struggle to get it back on, pull over, and readjust. It happened to me today again, for the 3rd time now, since I bought it.

I never imagined this to be an issue, especially when you consider the fact that the vest isn't very wallet friendly.

**Please don't turn this into a bashing on me for not riding with leathers 24/7 thread.

abyss1406

I can honestly say that after owning this thing for a year and a half, I have never had this happen to me

Bert-Aus

Take it back if the velcro is dodge, surely if there is something faulty with it, they will replace it

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Slick

I do not have one of these vests, but I do ride an Icon Airframe helmet. I'd suggest taking it back to the dealer, and they ought to replace it for you. And I don't wear leather unless it is too cold for my mesh jacket and liner.

-Slick