I may need a new tailbag...

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

6R Blackout

You should of atleast went back and bought another six pack to take the edge off after that mishap! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

MustGoFaster

At least yers didn't get sucked in and stuck inbetween yer rear tire and the frame like mine. :eek: Thankfully, both me and the bike are still here, heh.

That sucks, meng. Them thangs ain't cheap. Neither is the beer. :D

redprodigy35

Kreiga US-20 for your new bag. Highly recommended. Soft bag, 20 liter capacity, waterproof liner, 4 easy to latch/unlatch connecting points.

With your experience, I would make sure to install onto the frame, as opposed to the seat. :D

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

amg14

Kreiga US-20 for your new bag. Highly recommended. Soft bag, 20 liter capacity, waterproof liner, 4 easy to latch/unlatch connecting points.
+ 1

i did a ton of research on tail bags to find the right one for me. and the kriega US-20 is it. you will notice right away that it is expensive when compared to other tail bags in its class but please understand that you are getting what you paid for. fits the fz6r perfectly, 10 year warranty, waterproof, easy to access outside pocket, easy on/off mounting. i can go on, i love mine. i have zero complaints and have used it for one full riding season.

Kriega US-20 motorcycle bag

questions on the bag or if you need to see some picks just pm me.

Attachments

Enjarin

Elite Member