How much does the airbox mod effect A/F?

ChroNiX7

2012 FZ6r, K&n, Delkovic w/o DBkiller, PC5 + ADVgear RevB map.

Im about to do the airbox mod tomorrow and Im wondering how much (if any) yall needed to mod your A/F ratios? Im currently running Marthy's ADVgear RevB map and Im going to dremel out the chimney to the air filter (test run), drill the 1.5mm holes (test run) and if it goes well Im going to chop out the bottom of the airbox like he shows in his Marthy's airbox mod thread.

Will I need to increase my fuel trim for this? On page 2 he mentions

>So far so good. Had to add 3-5% fuel in the cruising range and I feel lile I need less throttle input for the same speed. Still using the Touring map only. My butt dyno is happy so far how things goes...

Before I change my trim does anyone know if thats included in the ADVgear RevB map? I

I cant seem to find any info on whether or not the velocity stacks worked and so many of the threads about it have died. Does trimming the chimneys above the throttle bodies help or not? Where do I find the "velocity stacks"?

person4l

I’m not sure about the PCV map part of this question, but as far as I know trimming the chimney down helps use more of the filter than anything. I’ve read on here that the velocity stacks do work. If all you want is shorter ones then you could trim them. Otherwise go on revzilla.com (or any other part website) and find a diagram of the airbox. From there you’ll be able to order whichever ones you want