How long have you owned your FZ6R

How long have you owned your FZ6R Or how long did you?

• Under 1 Year

Votes: 42 38.2%
  • Over 1 Year

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Over 2 Years

Votes: 46 41.8%
  • Haven't owned one yet.

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

latony007

what about 8 months i guess, bought it in july of 2013. I did not have to go through much trials and tribulations but i did research which bike i wanted for a month before deciding on the FZ6R. looked at a bunch of used bikes but i wanted the secure feeling of a new bike and really couldnt see spending 4500 on a used one when i could get a new one for 6500 and be able to make payments. My cruisers i did buy used though.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

RooKie

It'll be 4 years in March.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

Good, except from the constant snow shoveling. Hard to take it easy with snow almost daily. Got almost 2 feet yesterday and another 3-6" tonight. I could probably ride with it now. Numbness is gone, but still sore and rehabbing a bit. I'd say 4 weeks after surgery I'll be good to go. I am cleared to return to work as of April 7th with no set backs.
Why the hell are you out there shoveling? Wife have to get the car out or something? When my dad moved here from Providence that was his number one reason lol. he said, "I am never shoveling snow again in my life" glad the recovery going well. Only 5 more weeks you can make it, hopefully should be at least dry if not warm by then.

hey is this by you??
http://news.yahoo.com/trucks-dozens-cars-crash-pa-turnpike-145759641.html

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

I rent from my in-laws and share a property with a huge driveway. In-laws can't really maintain the property by themselves so my wife and I do a lot of the work. They help, but can't do much in the way of physical labor. My wife told me not to do much, but can't let her and my in-laws do it by themselves. Yes it was near me. My brother in law is a full time fire fighter and volunteer when not working. He was telling us about it today. I live about a mile from the turnpike.
Ok, living with the inlaws. He is nominated for sainthood lol. The only reason I married my wife was because her parents were 1500 miles away :)

That looked really nasty, glad you weren't in it! hope everyone is ok. If there is one person over there not begging for spring I would be surprised.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

fiddles

bought my '09 in july 2013...2 weeks later a lady hit it in the parking lot of my mom's nursing home and 3 weeks later, got her back from the shop...alas, I only put on about 3,000 km last season but I am off for the summer and fiancé and I plan on doing some major weekend road trips this year...can't wait...we have snow up to our eyeballs here...

Attachments

daddyrack

Premium Member

Bert-Aus

3 years & +20k km's.
She isnt old by any means

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2