Holiday Special! Angled Aluminum Valve Stem SALE! - $19.99 Shipped!

It's back! From the original seller of these high quality valve stems :D ; The $19.99 Valve Stem Sale, and this time, you can chose any color you like! Black, blue, gold, red and silver!

Largest selection in colors and sizes! Get the color of your choice, don't be stuck with only black stems!

Typical delivery times are around 4 to 10 business days.

Available in both 11.3mm and 8.3mm
For our bikes and most Japanese bikes you will need the 11.3mm but if you have Carrozzeria, Galespeed, OZ, Marchesini, Marvic and BST wheels you will need the 8.3mm ones.

These are the same valve stems which come from the factory on the fancy italian bikes (Ducati, Aprillia, etc) and area standard equipment on MotoGP bikes as well...
They are made in Italy and are the same valves which are sold under the Ariete brand. Don't mistake these for the cheap Chinese valves that are floating around on the market!

What they do?

-Easier to check pressure and fill tires (specially on the front)
-Lighter than rubber stems- they weigh in at 12 grams each
-They are reusable, no need to replace them like rubber valves with each tire change
-Fixed to the wheel with a locking nut, can't bend, or be expelled from the wheel
-The angled quill reduces the effect of centrifugal force, which tends to fling the valve core outwards in a conventional valve, leading to loss of pressure in tires.

Installation

Torque the locking nut to 7-10 Nm

How much?

Only $19.99 shipped for the pair!

How to purchase?

Use the specific buy now button that corresponds to the size/color of the stem you would like.

All Yamaha FZ6 models use 11.3mm sized valve stems.

-------

11.3mm Black - Pair

---------------------------------------------------

11.3mm Silver - Pair

11.3mm Gold - Pair

11.3mm Red - Pair

11.3mm Blue - Pair

8.3mm Black - Pair

8.3mm Silver - Pair

8.3mm Gold - Pair

8.3mm Red - Pair

8.3mm Blue - Pair

As always, if you have any questions you may PM me any time!

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

BoneJj

while I like the idea of these I don't like that they are so low to the rim. maybe a slightly lesser angle would be much better. with the shape of all my air line ends it would make a little difficult to get them on this end. I don't mind the stock ones as they allow for easy access with such open rims. I wouldn't mind a small bit of an angle but not as drastic as these.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
I'm thinking about the black set.. I need some for my new tread.
Great idea, and you will never have a bike without these if you install them and see how convinient things get ;)

Ordered a set of the black ones for when I get new tires here. Looking forward to easier pressure checks or fill ups.
Already shipped, thank you for your order!

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member
Last edited:

FZ6R30073

Got the black ones, been putting the 90* ones off forever. Im finally tired of fighting my rims for air in the tires =P

BOB88R

Available in both 11.3mm and 8.3mm
For our bikes and most Japanese bikes you will need the 11.3mm but if you have Carrozzeria, Galespeed, OZ, Marchesini, Marvic and BST wheels you will need the 8.3mm ones.

These are the same valve stems which come from the factory on the fancy italian bikes (Ducati, Aprillia, etc) and area standard equipment on MotoGP bikes as well...
They are made in Italy and are the same valves which are sold under the Ariete brand. Don't mistake these for the cheap Chinese valves that are floating around on the market!

How do we install these - do we need to take off the wheel to get the original stem out and then put in the right angled valve stem?

thanks.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member