Hid Lights Pictures For Comparison

Zgovitz

Just wanted to add a couple pictures of the HID lights I installed today. I did the plug and play lights, and while they were plug and play, I did find the installation to be a bit more complicated than expected, but i was doing it in 25 degree weather. The hardest part I had was finding somewhere to place the ballast.

Ok Ok, I know that the HID lights aren't the best unless you get the projector, but I live in a tiny town with a population of 1,100 and a lot of back roads that I ride on so traffic is not really an issue, not to mention I don't ride at night often. ALSO, I did add the half blocker on the light so the light mainly stays on the ground.

The reason I am posting this is to mainly show people who may be looking into getting a HID kit how it will look with the just the Plug and Play. These are 6k lights, and the blue is pretty heavy in them. They are OPT7 and everything about them seems to be pretty good quality. Everything came packaged great too. Didn't really get a chance to put the bike all back together tonight, but that's ok because I also have new mirrors I am installing tomorrow. I bought the ones with build in turn signals so I will be splicing some wires tomorrow anyways.

If you live in a populated area, consider getting the projector or at least the conversion for your headlights done to avoid blinding everyone that you pass. I know someone on this site does the conversion, and feel free to comment so people will know who you are if they are interested. Overall I am very happy with the way that these look

BLUE > YELLOW

Attachments