Hey new to forums and looking for help

Jp93

Ok so last year around the end of summer last year and have been having trouble finding plastics but I don't want to spend a fortune can anybody help me

TexanFZ6R

Ok so last year around the end of summer last year and have been having trouble finding plastics but I don't want to spend a fortune can anybody help me
Plastics are expensive unfortunately. Keep searching ebay and craigslist would be my advice.

vcdstroyr

Same advice as the previous post.

You can get some ABS plastic aftermarket fairings from ebay. Complete set will run from 350-500 dollars...depending on seller, style, etc. Way cheaper than trying to buy new OEM fairings.

Jp93

Same advice as the previous post.

You can get some ABS plastic aftermarket fairings from ebay. Complete set will run from 350-500 dollars...depending on seller, style, etc. Way cheaper than trying to buy new OEM fairings.
is there different years of bikes where the plastics will fit on mine or is it only 2014 that will. Also how hard would you think they'd be to find

Jp93

How hard should they be to find I can't reall find anything for my bike specifically I'm just not sure if I'm looking up the right thing and can't really afford to make a mistake

Just_Jim

How hard should they be to find I can't reall find anything for my bike specifically I'm just not sure if I'm looking up the right thing and can't really afford to make a mistake
All years (2009-2017) should fit. Check out the OEM section on BikeBandit.com. You can get a good idea of what parts you need and how much new would cost for a reference point.