Helmet camera

kansjfr

With all the crazy drivers out there, I'm thinking I want a helmet cam to record any problems that might come up. Would really like something compact that doesn't look like a periscope on a submarine. Suggestions from this learned crowd?

Rumpig

With all the crazy drivers out there, I'm thinking I want a helmet cam to record any problems that might come up. Would really like something compact that doesn't look like a periscope on a submarine. Suggestions from this learned crowd?
Michael Schumacher had a gopro strapped to his helmet when he had his snow skiing accident. Hasn't been seen in public since.

vcdstroyr

There's plenty of action cameras on amazon for cheap. Add a 32GB SD card and a couple extra batteries and you can have a set up for under 60 bucks if you bargain shop. These are about the same size as a gopro. If you want something smaller you're gonna have to play more.

MadMaxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBlG25UuenI

I'm gonna look into the 3d camera he talks about in an earlier video... Something I can just mount on top of my helmet that'll get all sides.

ok the rylo is 500 bucks... maybe in the future lol but the video linked here is a $60 camera with decent video quality.

Last edited:

Chaos

I just picked up the ion air pro 3 and absolutely love it. Gonna be starting a tube channel soon