Hello everyone

MrFrzZ

If you are not in a hurry for your SS lines, wait for a "buy the front, get the rear for free" sale. Galfer and places like MotoSport and Cycle Gear just had that sale a week or two ago. It will come around again. I got triple black (+$20), both front and rear delivered for $119.40

Pretty happy with that. As MrFrzZ knows, I also got a really nice free tee shirt! Hahahahaha MrFrzZ, that was rubbing it in a bit, ehh?
This was a phenomenal deal... Might be able to coerce them into extending it to you maybe? Worth a shot. At the very least they may just extend a discount to you. ;)

Sti - I was up your way (kinda not really) today. Drove to Charlotte to look at Aprilias. I dont think there is anything more gorgeous than an RSV4RR lol

vcdstroyr

i bought mine on amazon. The front set and rear line were 120 bucks on sale and they were Galfer. Add a bottle of break fluid, a few beers and 140 bucks later, my brakes were done. It's an easy job. As mentioned take your time to bleed the brake lines.

sti491

This was a phenomenal deal... Might be able to coerce them into extending it to you maybe? Worth a shot. At the very least they may just extend a discount to you. ;)

Sti - I was up your way (kinda not really) today. Drove to Charlotte to look at Aprilias. I dont think there is anything more gorgeous than an RSV4RR lol
Nice! Kinda crappy weather though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrFrzZ

Traffic was crappy too... No aprilia following us home today lol. Not ready for all that mess just yet.

Did you get your lines on today?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

sti491

Traffic was crappy too... No aprilia following us home today lol. Not ready for all that mess just yet.

Did you get your lines on today?
Tomorrow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sti491

Is this an expensive mod? I have to get new tires soon so the bike will be going to the shop for that and I could get them installed at the same time if the parts and labor doesn't cost too much.
Hey TN, Just got an E-mail from Motosport, they and I'm sure Galfer has extended that sale. They're all SS color (bare SS with clear protective coating) front and rear for $89, that is the STEAL of the century. Free shipping too. If you wanted lines, bolts, & banjo's a specific color MotoSport can't, or won't do it. Galfer will. It will cost $119 + $15 shipping I think. They waived the shipping for me because of the gymnastics I went through with MotoSport. They were pretty clear that they normally never do that.

I don't think you will ever find a better deal. I installed and bled my front lines yesterday. Doing the rear today. I have not ridden it yet but the front lever, sitting on a stand in my shop, already feels firmer that stock rubber. The quality of line build appears excellent. They have a lifetime guarantee also.

MrFrzZ

Hey TN, Just got an E-mail from Motosport, they and I'm sure Galfer has extended that sale. They're all SS color (bare SS with clear protective coating) front and rear for $89, that is the STEAL of the century. Free shipping too. If you wanted lines, bolts, & banjo's a specific color MotoSport can't, or won't do it. Galfer will. It will cost $119 + $15 shipping I think. They waived the shipping for me because of the gymnastics I went through with MotoSport. They were pretty clear that they normally never do that.

I don't think you will ever find a better deal. I installed and bled my front lines yesterday. Doing the rear today. I have not ridden it yet but the front lever, sitting on a stand in my shop, already feels firmer that stock rubber. The quality of line build appears excellent. They have a lifetime guarantee also.
Everything in this post is awesome... Click the order now button Tex!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member