Happy birthday cc!

Bert-Aus

Happy Birthday from down under!
Been a while since you have shared our interwebs... congrats on another year!

May there be many more for you as a rider ........ and in general:D

CrazyCawi

Happy Birthday from down under!
Been a while since you have shared our interwebs... congrats on another year!

May there be many more for you as a rider ........ and in general:D
Thank you Bert, I appreciate it a lot :cool:

bmw675

Happy birthday, you Harley boy. ;)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Detrich

Happy Bday!

CrazyCawi

Happy Bday to the top poster. You sold your FZ6r and got a Harley?
Sold my fz6r and bought a zx6r, then sold my zx6r for a stellar deal on a 2013 harley fatbob, and next year will either be the Panigale 899 or MV Agusta f3 800. I get a new bike every year.

The harley has been great, it hasn't tamed my stunting though, but I do ride it much more calm. Its amazing how well It keeps up with sportbikes in the twisties but maybe it comes from the fact I came from a sportbike to the harley that I am more comfortable pushing its limits. The only regret is the bikes accessories cost a hell of a lot more than any other bike I've owned and if you don't go genuine HD the quality of the other accessories is garbage.

RoadTrip

Sold my fz6r and bought a zx6r, then sold my zx6r for a stellar deal on a 2013 harley fatbob, and next year will either be the Panigale 899 or MV Agusta f3 800. I get a new bike every year.

The harley has been great, it hasn't tamed my stunting though, but I do ride it much more calm. Its amazing how well It keeps up with sportbikes in the twisties but maybe it comes from the fact I came from a sportbike to the harley that I am more comfortable pushing its limits. The only regret is the bikes accessories cost a hell of a lot more than any other bike I've owned and if you don't go genuine HD the quality of the other accessories is garbage.
Coolish, yeah man just remember to ignore the Euro dealer snobbery this time, sometimes you just gotta play their game to get the product you want. Some businesses just act like they don't need you, just kiss their asss and play kissy face, then flip em the bird as you ride away.