Group buy Yamaha XJ6, XJ6 Diversion, (2009) Tail Tidy/Fender Eliminator

Johnfz6r

Who all is interested? RIght now to get it shipped for one person is 98.19

"Hi the postage is £12.60 to the usa recorded. We can do discount for multiple orders cost and volume of order dependent on size of discount. Please email me the order and I will give you a quotation. Regards garry"

In case you missed the thread where this was found here is a link.
http://www.evotech-performance.com/acatalog/info_7193.html

Johnfz6r

come on guys there is like a total of 15 of us on this forum now :thumbup: I know somebody else wants to help our economy by giving our money to another country!

MNDZA

US Dollars

L

LERecords

your going to pay 100$ for a FE... just get someone to design one and have a bunch made.. might cost you all 50$-65$ at the end of the day..

Johnfz6r

your going to pay 100$ for a FE... just get someone to design one and have a bunch made.. might cost you all 50$-65$ at the end of the day..
I could be wrong but the ideal of a group buy is to get the price cheaper than what it normally is. Either way thanks for your input :)

P

PAJeep

I could be wrong but the ideal of a group buy is to get the price cheaper than what it normally is. Either way thanks for your input :)
I could be wrong but chances are you will end up with about a 10% discount and pay 90 instead of 100. Still to much in my opinion. Evo-tech makes a nice FE, had one on my gixxer but I'll pass for now. Still to early and bound to be several other options sooner or later, maybe even something local.

PVD_FZ6R

Not sure if a number was reached but I decided to just place an order on my own. Sorry but I am not always the most patient person. I will post photos once installed.