Getting "Hit On"

Pinarello Rider

We had a gardner at various points, and my grandparents always did. But I still mowed the lawn. Learned to rebuild carbs on that old Briggs-and-Stratton power Toro. Something about me and loud dangerous gasoline-propelled devices hasn't changed I guess.
ive run across way to many bombshells that at have way to many "Blond moments". im past that I lowered my aesthetic bar if you will and raised my personality and intelligence bar. man it has sure paid off

also I mow'd my own yard all my life till I started working 80 hrs a week and at that point extra funds and exhaustion justified getting a gardener.

Sweet deal whe "the guys" just show up and take care of your shit for you
My point about the lawn mowing thing was not to cast aspersions on those with gardners and landscapers. The issue I saw was that she thought these people just appeared to do it for her - she had no idea that they were hired to do the work. I realized I needed a woman who is more hands-on (I'll leave that one open for you guys). And like you JT, that has worked out well. My wife is going for her second degree blackbelt in the fall, and did most of the cutting and installation of boards on our deck this past spring. I just wish I could get her to take the freakin' car to the car wash before the red car turns brown, and I wish she would stop letting the kids eat in it too.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Emma

Sorry folks, but I just had to resurrect this one.

Back to the OP.

I have been hit on like this once years ago at a bar I used to hang out at. There is a big reason I love to wear chains on my hips and have earned the nick name of "Chains" from my closest friends.

This guy would not take a hint. The kind of hint that equates to a 2X4 across the head several times. He decided to escalate things and I took one of the chains around my hips off and proceeded to defend myself and leave him tied up with it for the police. Some martial arts training with soft weapons helps.

Since then, I don't get bothered much when I hang out around my stomping grounds.

However, when I go some place I haven't been to before, I always use the buddy system and carry some pepper spray just in case.

Now, for an off topic observation about a lot of guys.

It seems to me that the guys just refuse to understand about our brand of "crazy" and the simple fact that they are at the beginning of all our problems.

Just have a closer look at MENopause, MENstrual cramps, MENtal illness, MENtal breakdown, GUYnecologist, and HISterectomy.

Sorry guys, this Southern Belle had to get a shot in for the Ladies.

Seriously though, you confuse us as much as we may confuse you. Just in different ways.