Fz6r wins another shootout

Vulpine

If the press got a hold on one of our cosmetic - performance enhanced bikes I believe the magazine circuit would publish more articles on our bike. I was stoked when I picked up Super Street Bike magazine this year and saw a whole spread on our bike. Perhaps we need to send pictures and stats to the subscriptions.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Fizzer6R

If the press got a hold on one of our cosmetic - performance enhanced bikes I believe the magazine circuit would publish more articles on our bike. I was stoked when I picked up Super Street Bike magazine this year and saw a whole spread on our bike. Perhaps we need to send pictures and stats to the subscriptions.
forgot who our member is, they put their pic in an issue few months back when he was doing a track day i think.

it's probably still lil bit early, but maybe in a couple years they'll do a upgrade article on it. they did one for the 1st gen fz1 that had a mod list w/recommended upgrades, was a very good read.

nice to see the bike getting some print attention, it's like the 3rd or 4th one so far right

Vulpine

Where would you send in pics

Sent from my one and only iPhone using Tapatalk
In the back of some mags they have a "reader's rides" section. Usually there is some sort of prize if your bike gets selected for the mag. They usually give a website to send your pictures to. I know Super Street Bikes has such a section. They even gave tips on how to take great pics. Example: Don't have a busy background such as a messy garage, busy street, etc., crouch down low to get better angle shot, never have the front wheel turned to the side, have a lovely lady pose with your bike...these were just a few that I remember off the top of my head. After I get my intake/exhaust mod and my LED's installed I'm thinking of sending in a few pictures.

Vulpine

Its just a quick, random thought.But what about trying to get a bike of the month calendar to motorcyclist, maybe one or 2 other magazines?
Im not sure how much it would cost, but if it was under a $1 extra per calendar bought to get the magazines thinking about our bike more then id buy one just to support that.They might even give the forum a shout out, or better yett, a editor could sign up.It would be the easiest way for them to learn about its reliability and stuff.

I think its a great idea to offer them a ride on one of your modded bikes (mines 100% stock still).
Great ideas. I'd definitely support something of the sort myself.

BKP

Funny that Kawi went to the trouble of updating the 650 (twice) and Yami hasn't done anything other than paint schemes, yet still has a better bike.
The way of the world... keep updating <the Kawi> til you get it right...
... and the flip side, why update <the Yami> if you *already* got it right...

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member