bleedinblue

Elite Member

Detrich

This is awesome info....... Puts a smile on my face.:D
spoken by man with an orange R6 as his avatar... hehehe

just teasing. R6 rocks! :)

Michael Wilson

Now we just have to wait for the band wagon jumpers LOL

Glad to see our bike's getting the recognition it deserves!!!

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Rookasaki

Ya Bugger!! I just got my issue and was so stoked when I saw "Kawasaki Ninja 650 vs. Yamaha FZ6R!" Now you've gone and given away the ending, before I even get to read the article! :rant::bitchslap:

:justkidding: I already knew how it was going to end anyway. It was those types of articles that helped me choose my 6R to begin with. It nearly always wins. :thumbup:
It's about time they did a Ninja 650 VS Yamaha FZ6R shoot out!

10/22 DUDE

Now we just have to wait for the band wagon jumpers LOL
LOL YEP! I have got a ton of people in my area looking twice at the FZ6R. Hands down best bang for the buck bike on the planet! That said, I just got a 2012 ZX10R and it's amazing in every way. Keeping the 6r though.

Chucker

Funny that Kawi went to the trouble of updating the 650 (twice) and Yami hasn't done anything other than paint schemes, yet still has a better bike.
4 cylinders.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Wooster

Just think of how good the FZ6r would be if Yamaha would fix some of the ugly cosmetic issues it has such as the mirrors, swing arm, exhaust, and turn signals. It wouldn't even be a contest.

I still think the 650R looks WAY better right out of the box, but overall I think we got the better bike. I had to spend about a couple grand to get the 6r were I like it. By the looks of the 650R, I don't think I would have changed much.

Last edited:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

msjrules03

I hadn't realised the ninja 650 was a redesigned versys.We are allways going to beat the kawasaki lol.
I hate spoiling things.But motorcyclist reviewed a new Chinese bike called CFMoto 650 NK.They had really good things to say about it.It sounds like its a Ninja 650 copy for half the price.Once that things thrown into the mix things might change.

I still wouldn't buy one.Im just thinking it might keep the 6r's popularity and market from growing.
in Australia the CFMoto 650 has a 20,000km warranty. Basically even the chinese realise the bike wont last long. I think 20,000KM is about 12,000 Miles

also another comment about Australia is that there are barely any FZ6R's around I have yet to see another one, I walk down the street at my work and its littered with Ninja 250's or 650's very tempting to ride to work and put the FZ6R in the middle of the Ninja's.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member
Last edited by a moderator:

popeye

also another comment about Australia is that there are barely any FZ6R's around I have yet to see another one, I walk down the street at my work and its littered with Ninja 250's or 650's very tempting to ride to work and put the FZ6R in the middle of the Ninja's.[/QUOTE]

I do it all the time (park it in the middle of the Ninjas at work ,that is) :D
Its even funnier when i hear them Ninja riders discussing how good the 6r looks
and how they wish they knew a bit more about it.