FZ6R Swagger Design Contest!!

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Alrighty folks, we have had some interest in getting some FZ6R specific swagger. I am thinking we could do some t-shirts, hats, hoodies, static-cling stickers, etc. etc. etc.

So, what do I need from you?? How about some freaking awesome design ideas!!! :rockon:

I know we have got some creative and talented people riding FZ6R's and here's your chance to show off those design skills. Come up with some ideas, post the pictures here, and we will vote for the one we like the best. The winning design will become the poster child for our FZ6R swagger, and the winning designER will get to reap the benefits of having a creative bone! :wav:

What are you waiting for, submit your ideas already!!! :spank:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Fine, I'll start! :p

I'm not an artist, nor do I play one on TV, but here is a VERY rough sketch of what I see in my head.....:don'tknow:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Just because this is funny.... :rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:

Or it could read "Dummy button...Activates the Power Crystal!"

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

Allan

:D here is a VERY rough sketch of what I see in my head.

If that's a rough sketch, wait till you see my sketches. Stick men beware

WenMark

If you guys are really serious or if the admins decide they want to design and sell some merchandise based on the FZ6R or even this website, I have a friend who's in the design business. He's extremely good. His website is P1 BRAND I'm not 100% sure what he charges for his work, but I know he's doing a lot of work in the R/C industry.

If you decide to contact him tell him Jon Kerr sent you.
I certainly would be interested in seeing some of his work. I do like Vengeurs idea of letting someone on here come up with some designs. I figure with 350 members we should get some pretty good ideas. :)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I certainly would be interested in seeing some of his work. I do like Vengeurs idea of letting someone on here come up with some designs. I figure with 350 members we should get some pretty good ideas. :)
Even if we get some ideas from our members, it might be nice to get some from an actual person in the design business. Or, it could be possible to submit a few of the designs from here to see how he would tweak them and what else he could come up with.

iDOC

Very quick sketch of an idea

Here's one idea that popped into my head....I'll see if I can think of some more interesting designs. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

Senaca

Let me cook up a storm in Photoshop and I'll see what I can get. ;)

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

iDOC

Another design

Here's another one I put together. All the colors can easily be switched, as well as tweaking the overall design.

Attachments

Verranth

Here's a very rough sketch taken from the inspiration by the previous posters. Most notably, i looked at iDoc's design and thought...why not put the "R" in the background?

WenMark

Sorry guys I have not had much time grading history papers but keep them coming.

R="Respect"

JonKerr

Elite Member

gizmogirl

FZ6R contest

Well here goes nothing. I really like the bike that idoc posted so thought I would play on that a bit...hope you don't mind idoc.

Please dont judge the artistic skills as I really don't have any.

Gizmogirl

Last edited:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Well here goes nothing. I really like the bike that idoc posted so thought I would play on that a bit...hope you don't mind idoc.

Please dont judge the artistic skills as I really don't have any.

Gizmogirl
I like that! :thumbup:

iDOC

Last one, I promise...

The first bike wasn't FZ enough for me, so I did this one too. As you can tell, I haven't had a lot going on lately...enjoy. :cool:

Attachments

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
The first bike wasn't FZ enough for me, so I did this one too. As you can tell, I haven't had a lot going on lately...enjoy. :cool:
Loving it!! You even included the Power Crystal!! :wav:

I tried to sit down last night and sketch the whole bike, and then sketch it as if it were a transformer. I failed miserably. :(

Keep 'em coming!

cbzdel

Here's another one I put together. All the colors can easily be switched, as well as tweaking the overall design.
I really like that one, simple, classy, and gets the point accross, now it just needs an

"FZ6R-Fourm.com" under it :steve: