FZ6R Owners in Melbourne???

BR3NTS

Does my head in! Though you'd think thank after living in Melb for 20yrs I would be used to it huh? LOL
I'm 23 been here my whole life and I still hate winter every year it's like I forget how bad it was last year, summer is just that good

sammacfarlane

I have a 2010 in a custom pearl white. Zero gravity screen, full system ixil exhaust, woodcraft clip ons, lowered forks, tail tidy and led indicators. Also painted the stupid gem on the headlight black. Live up in thornbury.

You guys on MSR?

Last edited:

gen13

Melbourne FZ6Rs

Hi Guys,
Im an owner of fz6r in Melbourne,
Anyone around??

I see a white FZ6R around Albert park alot

FilthyBlood

Hey guys... I'm not from melbourne, but Bendigo. If any of you are ever up for a ride I often go for trips around Melb or nearby mountains! Or if any of you are ever n the Bendigo area feel free to hit me up!!!

Rubbit

looking for previous owner in melbourne

Hi guys,
Just bought a written off 2013 FZ6RDW (badged XJ6-FL) from the auctions in Melbourne, pic attached. I hope they're alright as it looks like they hit a roo or a wombat, there was chunks of grey hair stuck in the fairing mounts so that's what I'm assuming happened.
The PPSR certificate lists it as being written off in May 2015.
Was hoping to see anybody knew anything about this bike and if I could track down the previous owner to see if they still had a set of keys. I've got the black one that came with it but would love to not have to fork out more.
She'll be back on the road by mid Jan 2016 so I'll be cruising round Melbourne on it. Just saw another one parked outside the Burger Lounge in Eltham as well so there's a few kicking round.
Cheers

Attachments

mvanders

Hey guys as of last week a new rider in Melb. Was nice riding out of city yamaha with 1 on the OD

Looking for ideas of lugagge for commuting to city each day.

Not really liking the back pack, being a learner still im sure the cops will pick me up soon enough if its covering the back of my hi-vis vest so looking for any suggestions.

Anyway hope to see you guys around some point to discuss the fz6r ;) Definitely no buyer regret here

adi_149

A few-months proud owner here! I live around Bundoora-MillPark area... saw a raven 6R around this area a few weeks ago... seemed like a new owner too. Anyway, if anyone keen for some rides, hit me up!:)