Fz6r exhausts in melbourne!

bdamyon

Hey fellas just picked up my 2013 fz6r but am looking for a shop of some sort that sell exhausts for the fz6r in south east melbourne if possible or do I have to order online? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rumpig

Online is your best bet. Marthys diy kit is the cheapest option, or Two Brothers full system if your rich. Search function will show all the options available.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bdamyon

Perfect mate I'll check that out now and see how I go. I'll make sure to ask you if I have any questions.

defiant26

There is a group buy going on now for marthy's DIY kit. Search for Marthy's exhaust group and it's near the last page where you will find the info.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rumpig

I have read up a little bit on the standard exhaust oem mod. Do you recommend something like that?
I bashed a hole in the standard muffler and it didn't sound any different to me. Freight wise, it cost me more to get a +1 front spocket ( about the size of a CD case) sent from the states than it did to get Marthy's DIY exhaust kit.

bowie

Honestly, any decent exhaust shop would cut and weld for you..

I've used premier exhausts in South Yarra before when I needed some metal welded onto a exhaust header of a Peugeot 504 :p