FZ6R Crash Cage

fz6rwolf

I'll probably always have some chicken strips, yeah I like taking known curves somewhat fast but I'm not real aggressive nor care to be...and I don't care LOL

I'll probably always have some chicken strips, yeah I like taking known curves somewhat fast but I'm not real aggressive nor care to be...and I don't care LOL
Just be careful dude and have fun riding!

6‘N’UP

There’s a place called 905 racing located in California they make a crash cage for Fz6r around 290$ shipped. That’s where I ordered mine and the communication is amazing. I spoke to them for like 2 weeks before I even ordered it. The cage is not posted on the website . But you go to the website and click contact and email them asking to make a cage for a Fz6r and they will send you a invoice and after I paid the invoice they had got started on building the cage.

Attachments

Zach.Scoggins

There’s a place called 905 racing located in California they make a crash cage for Fz6r around 290$ shipped. That’s where I ordered mine and the communication is amazing. I spoke to them for like 2 weeks before I even ordered it. The cage is not posted on the website . But you go to the website and click contact and email them asking to make a cage for a Fz6r and they will send you a invoice and after I paid the invoice they had got started on building the cage.
This looks fantastic, did you have to cut the plastic fairing for the cage to fit?