Fw1 wax any of u use this

vengeance44

Hey guys my dad bought me a bunch of this stuff I didn't ask him to he just surprised me with it it's called fw1 fast wax do u guys know if it be safe to use on the bike I just never trust shit I have never heard of or no one I know that uses it

Deanohh

That stuff works great. I use it all the time. Wouldn't use on caked on mud or on any heavy dirt that would drag around and scratch. Soap and water for the heavy stuff first, then FW1 to polish.

Mostly works great by itself.... wheels, paint,shiny stuff.... details everything.

CrazyCawi

you dont shower her daily? wtf m8

vengeance44

Na she's a dirty girl and she likes that lol its just bc I ran out of chain lube I re lube my chain every time I wash her

CrazyCawi

they sell KY at the gas stations bro....cmon'

vengeance44

Lol no they don't they only sell condoms but I think I'm gonna go for a ride today it's nice and sunny and it's 73 degrees feel bad for u guys that have snow right now

CrazyCawi

Lol no they don't they only sell condoms but I think I'm gonna go for a ride today it's nice and sunny and it's 73 degrees feel bad for u guys that have snow right now
no snow here. #whatnownastybutler

#ohshithe'sonvacation

#hewillneverseethis

#ifyouhate#thingswhenitsnottwitter?

vengeance44

Hey I'm very discret when it comes to lubing my chain it's usually at night in a secluded dark area and a place where many ppl don't go to at night

CrazyCawi

Hey I'm very discret when it comes to lubing my chain it's usually at night in a secluded dark area and a place where many ppl don't go to at night
:confused::confused::confused:

when I googled your name this came up?

just kidding :) :justkidding:

CrazyCawi

lol wwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww haha

so bad but feels so good?

bad thought bad thought!!!