FS Vic Au: Fairing kit - Matte Black (custom/complete)

sunkist

Howdy!

I have just received in the mail a custom Matte Black and complete fairing kit from AUFairing.com.

In a turn of events, and the money needed elsewhere, I have made the difficult decision of selling the kit as a whole (read: will not separate) for the next person to fit to their loved one.

Details.
Price: $700.00 + ship. I may negotiate, but don't expect much. This is already $100 cheaper than what I paid.

edit: price drop to $400.00

The kit is BRAND NEW and has never been fitted to a motorcycle.
This kit not only includes the usual fairings, but also includes tacho surround, and all the little plastic parts that go in between the fairings.
This kit is a custom Matte Black with the FZ6R logo on the side.
AUFairings have advised that all parts do fit, but may need some minor help (enlarging holes etc)
AUFairings have also advised that they are the best company that make the FZ6R kit available for Aus.

There is one minor scratch on the LHS fairing, which looks like it can/would be fairly hidden once installed. (this occurred prior to shipping) Not really noticeable and easy to repair.
The front cowl has a similar scratch, that would not be visible once installed.
Pictures of these are included.

I am happy to accommodate for inspections, and if you want more detailed pictures I can do this for you.

please send me a PM or contact me at Zero413 three51 two32 (AU)

Now for the pictures

Attachments

Last edited: