FS: OEM Tires, Rear Fender+indicators + More....

JBAX

OK, OK so maybe this should be titled, FREE to good home instead.

Following are takes offs from my bike at 600 mile mark.
IF you are interested in any of it PM me.

Bridgestone Battlax BT021
Front 120/70 17
Rear 160/60 17

Headlight hi/lo bulb

Stock Rear Fender, Indicators, Plate holder

Stock Grips

Stock Chain Guard

If you are intertested PM me. All but tires are easy to ship and LOW value items. Unless you are close to southwest Connecticut, I cannot imagine the tires are going to be a cost effective item for me to ship.

Warming to 55f this weekend and next, so looking forward to scrubbing in new tires and playing on 2 wheels, after some minor mods and adjustments.

latony007

OK, OK so maybe this should be titled, FREE to good home instead.

Following are takes offs from my bike at 600 mile mark.
IF you are interested in any of it PM me.

Bridgestone Battlax BT021
Front 120/70 17
Rear 160/60 17

Headlight hi/lo bulb

Stock Rear Fender, Indicators, Plate holder

Stock Grips

Stock Chain Guard

If you are intertested PM me. All but tires are easy to ship and LOW value items. Unless you are close to southwest Connecticut, I cannot imagine the tires are going to be a cost effective item for me to ship.

Warming to 55f this weekend and next, so looking forward to scrubbing in new tires and playing on 2 wheels, after some minor mods and adjustments.
600 miles on stock tire? someone over there should grab those up. It would keep my from having to buy new ones for a year but im in Ca.

greginwisc

Sent you a message about the fender/turn signals and lic. plate holder. Trying to get an 09 back to stock that I just picked up. There are fender eliminators then there are hand cut pos jobs.