FS: 2009 Yamaha FZ6R 3K-Miles in DC-Area

CTK2609

NOTE: Will update with photos tonight...

Selling my 2009 Yamaha FZ6R (Black) with a little over 3,000 miles. Bike has never been laid down, wrecked, dropped, etc. Asking $4300 obo. Interested parties send message and I'll respond ASAP. Live in the DC area / Maryland side.

Basically stock with few extras... sliders, solo seat/cowl, CN shorty levers, Motodynamic Integrated LED tail light, tinted windscreen, Screaming Banshee Horn System (not installed). Plus original seat, windscreen, tail assemby and Kawasaki mirrors.

Va2thadeath

Are you willing to sell some of the parts solo? I'd be interested in the Kaw mirrors and tinted windscreen

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

latony007

Thought I knew all the Maryland FZ riders. I've been trying to sell my wife's 250 for a grand for a while and very few bites. Don't think anyone is seriously buying bikes in MD right now, especially at a decent price.

What I mean to say is good luck. However, if you find yourself holding on to it, we've got a great local group. Most of us live in the Gaithersburg area, but we love riding to West VA, Sugarloaf Mountain, Point of Rocks, etc. You should join us :)
you cant get $1000 for a ninja 250? how old and how many miles?

latony007

Just under 10k miles, 2004. KBB in absolute worst shape is $1600, but it's in great condition and I've been asking $1,400 and $1,200.

damn for $1000 if you were closer id take it and keep it for my nephew and guests :)

Last edited: