Fresco short carbon exhaust

Thomas23

Hi guys

I really like this exhaust, but before I buy it I'd thought i'd ask if any of you have it, or have had any issues with it?

XJ6 complete line Round short carbon

Every other exhaust seems to be ridiculously expensive!! Not that this one isn't, it's the cheapest one I could find that isn't ugly like the Leo Vince SBK II under body.

Any input will be greatly appreciated, it's a lot of money to spend without consulting the FZ6R/XJ6 gurus. :bow::bow::bow::bow:

mdgreene2001

Looks decent to me... I just made mine with a $150 shorty gytr can from ebay and the stock header pipe cut off from the muffler at the weld, and used a 45* 2" bent tube and a 2.5"-2" reducer mocked it up, tacked it in, removed, fully welded, installed, made a couple brackets that mount to factory mounts and tacked one to the pipe and the other bolts directy to the muffler....

mtheartist

Looks decent to me... I just made mine with a $150 shorty gytr can from ebay and the stock header pipe cut off from the muffler at the weld, and used a 45* 2" bent tube and a 2.5"-2" reducer mocked it up, tacked it in, removed, fully welded, installed, made a couple brackets that mount to factory mounts and tacked one to the pipe and the other bolts directy to the muffler....
Got any pics?