FrankenBike Build Project

Bert-Aus

Got this idea from another forum.
Thought it would be cool to see something similar with this forum.

The challenge is to build an FZ6R/ XJ6 completely from spare parts donated by FZ6R Enthusiasts members.
We all know us members are the most generous and helpful people on the planet, surely with some help & support, we can pull this off!

This will be like the Pay It Forward thread.
We need to nominate someone willing to do the work!
If said nominated person accepts the mission, they should be willing to pay for shipping.
As they will be the recipient of a 'fresh' bike, so in no way is this a freebie.
Shipping is going to add up. In return, the nominated builder will share all the gory build details with photos and documentation as the parts arrive and build progresses.

If for any reason the project doesn't complete, all donated parts will go up for grabs in the FZ6R Enthusiasts Pay It Forward thread.

First port of call is to call for nominations and members select the 'chosen one'

Donators will gain by contributing to a fun project, bask in good karma, and have a chance to clear unused stuff from our over-stuffed garages.

I would be keen to do this myself, however, Ozstrayan members are VERY thin on the ground & shipping from the states can be restrictive to the overall process.

So I believe Sateside is best?
What do you guys think? Anyone interested?

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Shadow0fd3ath24

That will take some SERIOUS work!
Just an engine install and hooking up all the electronics would be a long tedious job...let alone a whole bike!

Bert-Aus

Meh came to nothing, no interest shown jere in Aus and all I have left of my XJ6S is the rear mud guard and left mirror

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk