Frame sliders

ylwf3vr

Hmm, if it said no cut on the package you would think that's what it is. But im pretty sure you can tell pretty easy. the no cut ones have a piece of metal plate coming off them vs. the cut ones screw straight on. Here is a picture of the no cuts..

09 12 Yamaha FZ6R Shogun Black No Cut Frame Sliders | eBay
Definitly not those.. I didnt buy them it came with the bike! lol the seller didn't want to cut so he just said you do what you wish.

latony007

sol

Definitly not those.. I didnt buy them it came with the bike! lol the seller didn't want to cut so he just said you do what you wish.
Then you are SOL! you either have to cut, or just put those on ebay for 10 bucks and buy some no cut of any of the brands you see on this posting. You can see my sliders on my photo. I put little Yamaha gel stickers on the end so they appear red at the ends.

Hazlin

I like the shogun no cut sliders I have but am thinking about switching to the puig sliders. A little expensive but the design seems better than the standard style of sliders.View attachment 31254

Sent while running with scissors.
Can I have the part numbers / product code for the PUIG PRO Slider, please. I have forwarded the photo to my mechanics but they still cannot get the supply.:mad:

xleeb0y13x

Can I have the part numbers / product code for the PUIG PRO Slider, please. I have forwarded the photo to my mechanics but they still cannot get the supply.:mad:
Here's the only puig distributor in Malaysia. I'd contact them. Hope that helps.
CHEAR PERFORMANCE PARTS SDN.BHD.
NO.27,JALAN LANDASAN,OFFJ.BUKIT
4130O KLANG SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN - MALAYSIA
60-19-2867112
[email protected]

Sent while running with scissors.

echoplex

Can you install the shogun no cut frame sliders without removing the fairings?

I ****ing hate removing the fairings so much.

ylwf3vr

Not sure if Shogun no-cuts are same as OES ones, but I didn't have to REMOVE the fairings. I did have to loosen few of the bolts so I can get the bracket under there.

Make sure Shogun frame sliders are indeed "no-cut". One I had.. you had to cut the fairings even though the package said "no-cut".

BigRobb

Not sure if Shogun no-cuts are same as OES ones, but I didn't have to REMOVE the fairings. I did have to loosen few of the bolts so I can get the bracket under there.

Make sure Shogun frame sliders are indeed "no-cut". One I had.. you had to cut the fairings even though the package said "no-cut".
Oes sliders were No-Cut, but you DO have to remove the fairings. If the Shoguns are No-Cuts it should be the same story.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk