Forum-wide Chat

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, there was some interest in acquiring the chat application for the forum, but it seems that it does not get used all that often. I am proposing that we schedule a time for all of us, if available, to get on the forum and have a group chat session. I know not all of us will be able to be on at the same time due to work, other obligations and geographic hindrances such as those pesky time differences.

However, I am giving 3 days notice, so that as many people as possible can try to make it.

Thursday, 24 June 2010
8:00 PM EST

Let me know what everyone thinks! I'd like to see a large turnout for our first group chat session.

ME_with_a_B

Cool idea. I will probably be late to it though, that's right about the time I get home from work...

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

I'm still at work from 5 to 6PM... If I'm not busy I'll pop in... :)

WenMark

I think thats a great idea. The more we do it it would be routine. This dinosaur posting can get old. Chat discussions are cool when they get going. I will chime in. Hopefully we can get this started regularly. It would also be cool if there was some sort of a pop up icon to let everyone know there are people in the chat room to direct them there. :)

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Detrich

no one is in the chat room..

oops thursday- not tuesday. my bad. :p

Last edited:

ME_with_a_B

I was planning to participate in this chat... but its FINALLY not raining, so I'm going for a ride after work today instead. Hope everyone has a nice chat - I'll try to log on for the next one.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I was planning to participate in this chat... but its FINALLY not raining, so I'm going for a ride after work today instead. Hope everyone has a nice chat - I'll try to log on for the next one.
:shakehead::spank:

Enjoy the ride! Check in on us when you get back!