Flushmounts...

12FZ

Hey guys. Who can recommend a good set of flushmounts? I saw a set that fit inside the factory openings on the fairings perfectly. Anyone know who makes those??? Thanks!

12FZ

They're a little pricey, but offer superior protection over Shogun style.
Little known fact: on the insides of your fairings, Yamaha put a little molded bullseye icon where you're supposed to drill with your paddle bit. ;)
I did see those!!!! Someone actually used their head during the design. Lol I was worried about cutting my fairings, but with the marks in there it should be easy. Mine should be arriving any day now. Can't wait.

Half-Click Up

I did see those!!!! Someone actually used their head during the design. Lol I was worried about cutting my fairings, but with the marks in there it should be easy. Mine should be arriving any day now. Can't wait.
Sweet! Just take your time and step up the hole size only as big as necessary for clearing the stems, otherwise it'll look funny. I also added washers as spacers to one of them to even out the orientation. One of them sticks out further than the other by design, and I didn't like the lack of symmetry.