Finally had a pretty weekend...

MrFrzZ

Good weekend in Upstate SC.. Washed the moped and thought I'd take a few pics. Bike's all stock with exception of Stainless lines, Clip ons, and Puig pegs. Added the rear spools and sliders as well and I put in an LED headlight so I guess its got +13 HP give or take. :rolleyes:

The Duc is my wife's bike... We took a ride through the twisties yesterday in the Saluda area in NC, and now she wants a sportbike. R3 or an (My) FZ6r

Pay no attention to the chicken strips....

Attachments

sti491

Good weekend in Upstate SC.. Washed the moped and thought I'd take a few pics. Bike's all stock with exception of Stainless lines, Clip ons, and Puig pegs. Added the rear spools and sliders as well and I put in an LED headlight so I guess its got +13 HP give or take. :rolleyes:

The Duc is my wife's bike... We took a ride through the twisties yesterday in the Saluda area in NC, and now she wants a sportbike. R3 or an (My) FZ6r

Pay no attention to the chicken strips....
Ohhhh man, your pics of SS lines are driving me crazy! Mine just shipped from Galfer yesterday! They were awesome to deal with by the way. Sandro there is cool dude. I needed to go just a bit longer on the left front line due to 1" up & back risers I have.

Last edited:

MrFrzZ

You'll definitely love them. I actually had an "oh hell" moment on Sunday and had to grab a lot of brake. The rear locked and slid out a little but the front held true.

sti491

glad it all worked out!