FE Kit. Homemade/mock up.

tractorboy

I worked on and fabbed up quickly a Fender eliminator using the stock turn signals..not sure if I like it tons but I was getting flack from my Brother with that fender! LOL
we will see...need to add a light for the LP and neaten it up a bit.

May go back to the drawing board but works for now. Not sure..its not 100 clean but it was a afternoon project. tried to make signals so they sorta "floated" there. In fact..I WILL go back and work on something better.
Tractor

Attachments

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, it's an improvement over stock, that's what matters. :thumbup:

No, seriously though, it looks good. Just tidy it up some and it should be fine.

jon144hart

hey i cant tell too much from your pictures but did you cut and shorten the wires for the turn signals? im making my own and didnt know if there is a connector under the seat. i want to not cut up the factory wiring just in case...

B

blaxx

hey i cant tell too much from your pictures but did you cut and shorten the wires for the turn signals? im making my own and didnt know if there is a connector under the seat. i want to not cut up the factory wiring just in case...
I used a Evotech fender eliminator, but the same info should apply in your situation as well.....

There is a connector for the turn signals to the right side of the rear seat, under the side trim piece.

No cutting of wires necessary, just ty-rap the excess wire neatly under the trim piece before you put it back on.