F/S: 2004 Yamaha FZ1, 9,000 Miles

skooter65

It seems I am having a hard time holding on to bikes these days ;)

Stunning Satin-Black 2004 Yamaha FZ1 for sale. Bike is in excellent condition with just over 9,000 Miles. Aside from the Paint, CNC levers, and smoked windscreen; the bike is completely stock. Ready to ride for the summer with fresh oil, new spark plugs, strong battery, clean chain & sprockets, and a set of Pirelli Angel Tires with less than 1000 miles of use. Carburetor has recently been cleaned, adjusted, and Synchronized. Come take a look, You will not be dissapointed!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I would be willing to sell this with the stock exhaust or, if you prefer, the Danmoto Jisu Slip-on (Shown in last photo). I enjoyed the looks of the Danmoto but I have outgrown the sound of an aftermarket exhaust on the street. This is a "this-or-that" option; I will need to keep one of the exhausts for my 01'

Clean and Clear Main Title in hand!

Asking $4,095

Please feel free to ask any questions and i will do my best to answer. Many more photos available upon request.

Thank you for looking!

Scott
[email protected]

Photos: Which hopefully speak for themselves!

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

skooter65

Edited the first post to include an option on the exhaust. You get your choice of the Stock Can or a Danmoto Jisu (Take a look at the added photo).

Thank you!

sammy56

It seems I am having a hard time holding on to bikes these days ;)

Stunning Satin-Black 2004 Yamaha FZ1 for sale. Bike is in excellent condition with just over 9,000 Miles. Aside from the Paint, CNC levers, and smoked windscreen; the bike is completely stock. Ready to ride for the summer with fresh oil, new spark plugs, strong battery, clean chain & sprockets, and a set of Pirelli Angel Tires with less than 1000 miles of use. Carburetor has recently been cleaned, adjusted, and Synchronized. Come take a look, You will not be dissapointed!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I would be willing to sell this with the stock exhaust or, if you prefer, the Danmoto Jisu Slip-on (Shown in last photo). I enjoyed the looks of the Danmoto but I have outgrown the sound of an aftermarket exhaust on the street. This is a "this-or-that" option; I will need to keep one of the exhausts for my 01'

Clean and Clear Main Title in hand!

Asking $4,095

Please feel free to ask any questions and i will do my best to answer. Many more photos available upon request.

Thank you for looking!

Scott
[email protected]

Photos: Which hopefully speak for themselves!

Certainly the bike seems fantastic and I am sure it is, but it should be noted that the bike seems to have been down at least once.....the front brake lever in the last picture is the original lever and you can see the nice bend in it...this typically is the result of being down on the right side.....
Just an observation as the levers have since been updated.

LB

skooter65

Certainly the bike seems fantastic and I am sure it is, but it should be noted that the bike seems to have been down at least once.....the front brake lever in the last picture is the original lever and you can see the nice bend in it...this typically is the result of being down on the right side.....
Just an observation as the levers have since been updated.

LB
No offense, But may I suggest that you ask a few questions before sullying someone else’s classified thread. The levers shown in that last photo were a placeholder during my transition from my 03’ model to the 04’ model. I had just tidied up the damage on the 03’ due to a drop from the previous owner and I expected it to sell better with some aftermarket levers in place (Which I had already purchased a set for the 04’). I did a quick swap before creating the classified Ad for the 03’; One example shown here on the FZ1 sister site: F/S: 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - Yamaha FZ1 Forums - International FZ1 Motorcycle Community Forum. I just happened to take the photo of the exhaust and GIVI rack before I received another set of aftermarkets and swapped back.

Not that I need to prove it, but here is a photo of the stock lever as removed from the 04’ before I sold it to another forum member:

sammy56

No offense, But may I suggest that you ask a few questions before sullying someone else’s classified thread. The levers shown in that last photo were a placeholder during my transition from my 03’ model to the 04’ model. I had just tidied up the damage on the 03’ due to a drop from the previous owner and I expected it to sell better with some aftermarket levers in place (Which I had already purchased a set for the 04’). I did a quick swap before creating the classified Ad for the 03’; One example shown here on the FZ1 sister site: F/S: 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - Yamaha FZ1 Forums - International FZ1 Motorcycle Community Forum. I just happened to take the photo of the exhaust and GIVI rack before I received another set of aftermarkets and swapped back.

Not that I need to prove it, but here is a photo of the stock lever as removed from the 04’ before I sold it to another forum member:
I am fine with my assessment and comment, but thanks for your suggestion.