Eaz8 - newb (interview seems to be the trend...)

Eaz8

What do you do for a living?
hmm...better left blank for safety reasons.
i deal with a lot of corporate secret information... and know about it before it hits the news... hint..a big 1 is coming...

How long have you owned your FZ6R?
im here to pick a bike.. undecided.

What other modes of transport do you have?
Cadillac CTS with a lot of suspension mods, and a couple little things under the hood, with a pils of parts the caddy forum is ripping on me for not using lol

If you could have any bike what would it be?
the R6 is probably my fave 600, but i really love the Duke's if i could find a 696 monster for season #2 ide grab it.

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
my Caddy, fishing, boating, smokin Montecristo!

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
Punta Cana, beaches, no work, all you can drink, cheap cigars.

How would you best describe yourself?
lazy...but i dont want to be.

What pets have you got?
negative.... i take care of my sisters cat that she ditched here, and my others sisters 2 dogs and 3 birds... no time for my own... lol

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
the vibrator... every girl has one.

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
i am going to quote and totally agree with FazarWest, i took the questions off his page.
and my reason is i was smoked by a 60 year old lady and couldnt move for a month, now i have major back problems (which is why im looking at the FZ6R... i need to be on 2 weels, at least for 1 season so i can check owning a bike off my bucket list.
"People's drivers licenses being valid for so long without retesting! sorry but some people over 60 shouldnt have a license, and NEED to be tested every year after you hit 60...."

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
is hiring hot strippers a talent?

Snow or beach?
5 years ago, i would have said snow, i useto teach snowboarding untill i got hit by that old ldy that should be driving...gues what? she still is...

Windows or Mac?
life was better when apple was just a fruit.

F1 or MotoGP?
once again... i quote FazerWest..
"Hmmm, i dont have cable tv, i watch netflix"

Which track or album rocks your boat?
Queen - Bohemium Rhapsody

What is your favorite film?
dont really have a fave... but anchorman is awesome.
Training Day is great too.

Meat or Veg?
STEAK!!

What is your favorite beverage?
water...i drink like 8 bottles a day!

And finally, your number one rule in life?
you only live once... when you get knocked down get back up.

i actually watched a comedy movie called 50/50... and its about a guy who gets cancer and starts thinking about what he hasnt done in life (he beats the battle) but it made me think... my health is getting worse by the year, so this may be my only chance to get on a bike.

WHAT ARE YOU ON THIS FORUM FOR (I ADDED THIS ONE)
well guys, im looking at bikes, ive always wanted a sport bike, but when i was 22 insurance was 500-1000/ month... so i let my lisence expire and i said when im older.
now im 28 and just got a ins quote today... on a 2008 GSXR600 i was quoted $72/month!! that is the cheapest out of all my friends.. only thing is the GSXR i was watching online i think got sold because the Ad is gone.
still looking at a R6, but i think that going with the FZ6R sport touring may be the more logical choice for me.
heres where im at..leaning forward im actually ok with. but i get a still back from it. so i think the sport touring will be a good idea. now the bikes looks is a BIG deal to me... i considered getting a Harley 883 and then doing a full custom bobber style job, but the insurance on those was surprisingly high.. 170/month..plus, i want to ear a full face helmit.
then i started seeing the prices of the 2009 FZ6R and they range from $5000-7000 with only 5-12,000km on them...hard to find a sport bike or a harley for that price... trust me ive been looking.
so if i get it ill have to do some quick mods to it because i cant leave well enough alone.

top of my list is the headlight.. is there a dual beam aftermarket housing for it? looks like the hi/low is 1 bulb that works off different voltages. i want to put in HID's and the dual beam HID's are a pain to wire and are never reliable.

then the fender eliminator... anyone make one?

ill do a lot of reading on here tomorrow while im at work for 12 hours..
see you all soon, keep the shiny side up!

EaZ8

blkbrd

Elite Member