Easter 2012 Motorcycle ride

Hethrir

Took a nice 3 hour ride on Sunday, complete with GoPro footage. Will upload video once i have it spliced together! but as a teaser, heres my baby on top of Colorado National Monument.

Rookasaki

Took a nice 3 hour ride on Sunday, complete with GoPro footage. Will upload video once i have it spliced together! but as a teaser, heres my baby on top of Colorado National Monument.

Great Pic. Looking forward to the Video :thumbup:

b_who

Looks like an amazing day out. Beautiful back drop btw

MustGoFaster

Noice! Yeah I plan up riding up to Jerome, AZ next week after I get the 4k maintenance done this week. Loooooooooots of twisties! :D

CrazyCawi

Your vid got axed for copyright. No worky.
gotta give credit to the artists in the movie and in your captions/description and say its for entertainment purposes only

BoneJj

quit using copy righted music in your videos......

There is plenty of free, royalty free music out there that you can use in your videos...

I'm actually in the middle of making a large database for myself for various projects I'm working on....

Just do a google for free music / sound effects and you'll find tons of sites out there with free downloads. plenty of loops as well (music loops)

Hethrir

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS7ASQ9ICEY]Colorado National Monument Ride 2 - YouTube[/ame]

I did give credit. Youtube is just a bunch of wankers. (im also doing the upload off my ipad which is taking forever due to crappy wifi)

BoneJj

Colorado National Monument Ride 2 - YouTube

I did give credit. Youtube is just a bunch of wankers. (im also doing the upload off my ipad which is taking forever due to crappy wifi)
They aren't the brightest at times...

I've had many of my videos blocked for stuff not even related to music. Normally after an email or 2 it's all cleared up. I wish I could my damn advertising account setup, they wont approve me for some damn reason... I have videos with well over 20k hits and they wont let me have a damn account to get revenue off of them... so damn stupid!