Drive

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
haha, yeah I heard it was complete crap. Everyone that saw it said the exact same thing as you. Definite pass on this one.

See red

If you want to waste 2 hours and wish you could punch someone in the taint, rent drive angry.

I have had more interesting times taking a crap.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

See red

I did in fact, I believe I have posted various photos of the bike. I will put some in that one not to hijack this one.

Chevyfazer

I actually like the movie drive! To be honest it was a great movie, if you went into watching it expecting something like gone in 60 seconds then you would be disappointed, because the movies is done as a suspense drama not a action movie. Although the previews for the movie are very misleading, so I can completely understand people renting it, or buying it thinking its going to be a non stop crash'em'up, but that couldn't be farther from what it is. I bet if people knew what to not expect from the movie, and went into watching it with a "blank slate" they would love it. After all only truly awesome films start out as a small independent movie for a film festival, and get such good reviews that they gt the money to go to the big screen.

yfz6r

My only gripe about Drive is it's a depressing movie. I'm not a big fan of feeling depressed after watching a movie.

However, it was well done. It was a different type of movie. I really liked the plot and writing. My favorite thing about the movie was character development. There was character development but it was very abstract and the pieces were given but we had to create our own interpretation.

And also, the movie seems much more realistic than most action movies. The characters were vulnerable and showed the weakness of being human.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Worst... Movie... Ever... (that came out 16 September 2011) :D

Dude had like 20 lines in the whole movie. I get the silent type, but the dude was the star of the movie.

ME_with_a_B

I heard it was terrible. I've since removed it from my Netflix queue.

iSpoolin

I liked it LOL however I enjoy the super gorey and crazy type of movie like it is. I also enjoyed Planet Terror and Deathproof when they didn't have great reviews either.

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

watched it hoping there would be much more car action, there wasn't that much

tuff guy acting from Ron Perlman and Albert Brooks was almost comical instead of serious... and he got an award nom. for it :confused: