Do IT! Yamaha Test rides (15 minutes at your local track)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I just wish there were a NESBA participating track closer to me. Closest would be Barber in Alabama, but that is still 8-10 hours away.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
NOLA track is NESBA track. I've been getting emails from them.
Really?!? They were just added to the RideSmart track school as well!

CrazyCawi

I just wish there were a NESBA participating track closer to me. Closest would be Barber in Alabama, but that is still 8-10 hours away.
8-10hr ride for 15 min on a track....worth it dude :eek: jk buddy

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

We have some riders up here trying to hit NOLA this year.... I ride with a bunch of track addicts... don't know how they afford it, like once or twice a month at $200 something a po, plus all the maintenance
tires only last one or two track days usually...

FastFreddy

What a good opportunity to compare how the bikes handle on track.
I presume they will be looking for potential buyers from the dealerships nearby mainly. Hopefully the tracks will be open all day long and everyone attending gets a couple of laps at least on each bike. I wonder if anything would "blow my mind" compared to the FZ6R ? or perhaps the FZ6R is not that far off in alot of areas ?

I suppose the R1 does put at least double the horsepower at the rear wheel. I wonder if the R6 would have a similar wow factor in the handling department ? How does the extra weight of the FZ1 handle compared to the FZ6R ? does it lose anything ?

Last edited: